Last updated at 10:12, 28 Dec 2016 Uploaded at 22:39, 30 Nov 2015
Nuka World, Far Harbor, and Automatron DLCs are now required.
The optional plugins "Wasteland Import Classic" and "Stimpaks and Medic perks rebalance" has been tweaked and included to Wasteland Import 1.50. If you was using these plugins, please delete them as they aren't necessary anymore (and also not fully compatible with the 1.50).
With the release of Wasteland Imports 1.50, we are also introducing an official wikia for the mod, available here. It's still a work in progress, but it should be easier to update than the previous "Mini Guide" that wasn't optimized for regular updates.
Do you miss the good old wasteland? Well, you might be interested by Wasteland Imports.
Wasteland Imports is an ongoing project that aims to add items and mechanics from previous Fallout games in a seamlessly lore-friendly way into Fallout 4. In addition to that, Wasteland Imports aims to unify the three story DLC (Automatron, Far Harbor and Nuka World) and to re-balance some of the vanilla items in order to cohabit nicely with the new ones. Moreover, this mod also restores some items effects to their FO3/FNV counterpart.
We plan to gradually add new items primaraly from Fallout New Vegas, but also from Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, and Fallout Tactics, including cut content, items that exist in lore and from the unreleased Van Buren.
You can follow our progress here. If there's something in particular you want, just be patient. We're working on it.
You can find information about all the new content added by this mod on the Wasteland Imports Wikia.
- Nuka Cola Cherry's Label: Alternative version of the Nuka Cola Cherry's label.
- Nuka Cola Quantum's Label: Alternative version of the Nuka Cola Quantum's label (Inspired by FO3/FNV).
- Purified Water Recipes: Change all recipes (from Wasteland Imports) that use Dirty water to Purified water.
- Classic Water Bottles: Replace the Purified Water, Dirty Water and Rushing Water with plastic bottles (Inspired by FO3/FNV).
Don't hesitate to make a bug report for any issues you find.
If you have suggestions to improve or balance this mod, we're open to suggestions.
If you encounter some of the new items too often, please report, so we can adjust the loot tables.
This mod is not compatible (and will need a either a dedicated compatibility patch, or a merged or bashed patch) with any mods that edit the same "Leveled Item", "Vendor" or "Container" lists. You can find a detailed list of what Mojave Imports edits here (not up to date) or by taking a peek in xEdit.
This mod is also not compatible with any mods that edit the Medic Perks and will need a compatibility patch in order to work.
Available compatibility patchs:
- Wasteland Imports - ARWCSM Compatibility by DieDad
- Add Missing TAGS - for ARWCSM - Vanilla Weights - Wasteland Imports by lilmoefow
- Wasteland Imports - Valdacil's Item Sorting (VIS) - Compatibility Patch by kkthebeast
- Bhaal's Better Compatibility Patches by lilmetal
1. Make sure that mods are correctly enabled
2. Extract the files into your Fallout 4's Data folder (Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data)
3. Enable MojaveImports.esp in your mod manager or plugins.txt
4. Make or update your merged patch / bashed patch.
More detailed instructions here.
If you're not familiar with modding, we recommend you to watch Gopher's playlist Modding Fallout 4.
Before removing this mod, make sure you don't have any of the new items in your inventory or any buffs/effects from Wasteland Imports in effect.
After you check that, you can disable MojaveImports.esp and remove the mod.
- billyro: for his help and contribution.
- TotalMeltdown: for his suggestions and his help on testing the Skill Magazines.
- mcface: for his help.
- Sylom: for his help, his suggestions and the french translation.
- Sagittarius22: for his help and contribution.
- DieDad: for his compatibility patch for ARWCSM.
- lilmoefow: for his compatibility patch for ARWCSM.
- drb99: for the spanish translation.
- kkthebeast: for his compatibility patch for Valdacil's Item Sorting.
- Arcticsns: for the russian translation.
- MrArc: for allowing us to add DLC Leveled List Integration to Wasteland Imports.
- RahCreation: for allowing us to edit and add his Nuka Breaker to Wasteland Imports
- To everyone who has helped find issues and bugs.
Images used for the NCR Money:
If there is any problem with the usage of this references, please contact me and I will change the corresponding images.
- 3ds Max Nif Plugin v3.8.0
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- B.A.E. Bethesda Archive Extractor
- Creation Kit 2.0
- FO4Edit 3.2
- Intel Texture Works Plugin
- Material Editor
- NifSkope 2.0 Pre-Alpha 6
- Sublime Text 3 + JLundin's Papyrus Plugin