Last updated at 6:11, 20 Jun 2016 Uploaded at 0:33, 30 Nov 2015
What's the point in anything anymore.
Ever wanted to flirt awkwardly with Buzz Lightyear? No? ... Uh, well now you can! Outstanding, soldier!
If you actually want to download this mod (why) there's a thing.
Alright, so the issue is, Danse won't wear the armor on his own, he's got a weird unique set i can't get to without the Creation Kit out yet (i will update it when i can so you don't have go through the equipping steps on your own)
You'll have to have Danse as a follower to equip the Buzz armor on him without commands, just give it to him and press T to make him wear it.
You need to find a set of Buzz power armor, you can get a free set from a power armor station on the Prydwen.
Find Danse and trade so you can equip it on him. The Buzz armor will replace his original armor.
Don't forget the hood! It's the icing on the cake! If his hood has been lost, type 'player.additem e1a39' to add it to your inventory, equip it on him the same way you would the armor.
okay so in summary: (sorry the pics are so big)
1) Find Danse and get him as a companion.
2) Take a set of Buzz Lightyear BoS armor from one of the Prydwen stations.
3) Activate trade with Danse and put them in his inventory. (don't bother with the helm)
4) Press T to equip em on him.
5) HOOD! If he isn't already wearing it or doesn't have it in his inventory, type 'player.additem e1a39' to add it to your inventory, equip it on him the same way you did the armor.
6) To infinity and beyond! (Welcome your new pal to his new miserable existence that is being your companion. AKA, Hell.)
(i don't mind people using this mod to make other hilarious things, screenshots or other mods or whatever, i'd personally LOVE to see someone make stupid videos or something, don't worry about permission, yo just go have fun. knock urselves out. it's what i'm all about)
bruh send me screenshots @stormcioak on twitter if you wanna join in on the banter brigade this is fuckin hilarious