Last updated at 3:03, 19 Feb 2017 Uploaded at 18:49, 27 Oct 2016
1. Turrets can be hacked by Player in the same way as robots.
2. Progressive hacking skills depending on Player's Robotics Expert Perk rank: activation/deactivation, setting self-destruction, scrumbling targeting parameters, overriding targeting parameters, delaying commands, and running Clear&Die program (clear area of enemy, then run self-destruction protocol).
3.Turrets can be hacked only if they are not in combat state. This means Player can hack hostile turrets only if they don't detect him/her or they are deactivated.
4. (optional) Robots can be hacked only if they are not in combat state too. Toggle on/off this feature by Settings Holotape.
5. (optional) Relating to points (3) and (4), pulse grenades and pulse mines have a chance to apply debuffs (shut down and frenzy status) when they hit turrets or robots. You can get these new explosives in two ways: by automatic conversion, when you add vanilla explosives to your inventory, or converting the vanilla ones at chemistry workstations. Choose one of these options by Settings Holotape.
2. [Other esm files]
4. (optional) THP_VIS.esp
How to install
*Installing with NMM:
1. Add and activate the archive.
1. Extract "THP_xx_yy.7z".
2. Put the main file and the archive (.bs2) in Fallout4/Data folder.
3. Enable the main file in your Fallout 4 Launcher.
How to uninstall
1. Load THP Settings Holotape on any terminal.
2. Select Uninstall mod.
3. Remove THP.esp and its patches manually or with NMM.
THP_VIS patches add Valdacil's Item Sorting-alike inventory tags.
Issues or Bugs
Not known. Please report if you find anyone.
2016/10/27, v. 1.0 VIS-alike sort patches released
2016/10/27, v. 1.0 released
PWR' - Passive Resource Resources vol.2: plumbing pack
PWR - Passive Resource Resources vol.1
WSB - Wire Spark Bug-fixer
THP - Turret Hacker Perk
SWG - Snappable Windmill Generators
BanCo - Bank of Commonwealth
CROP - CReate your Own Planter
FCM - Final Courier Mod