Last updated at 19:56, 11 Aug 2017 Uploaded at 22:17, 22 Jul 2016
IN-GAME ESP Explorer
Free from FormID
This mod requires F4SE 0.4.2 or greater.
Get items from ESMs/ESPs at runtime.
See pictures. All are there.
V 1.12.042 beta
* FO4 v1.9.4 + F4SE 0.4.2
* F4SE drove me crazy.
* Respawn an item with 10 X initial quantity if you take all of it.
* Removed most of debug info
* For AZERTY keyboard, set AZERTY = 1 in INI , it will change fixed hotkey to Shift+W
* Added a new feature: Search everything
- Search all items in all ESMs/ESPs using a keyword
- Match item's FormID, EDID and name.
- Support old school wildcard characters, * and ?
- 20 history search records. Use UP/DOWN to scroll while in the input field.
- Don't worry about speed, the search process is 100% pure C++ code, not stupid Papyrus, very fast.
Mouse : Click magnifier icon. Keyboard/Controller: Press [RELOAD] key.
You have to remember the key, current UI has no space to place a button.
* General stability and performance improvements. It's true, not Bethesda's bullshit.
* Default hotkey is F11 now
* Added another fixed hotkey: Shift + Z
Remove old version completely and make a clean save. This update changed a lot.
Microsoft Visual C++(50%)
Adobe Animate CC(40%)
Bethesda Creation Kit(10%)