Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
1. Mynex's More Starting Units for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
This is a cheat that adds units, tech, gold at the beginning of game
updated 22:35, 6 Dec 2016 5,346 73 1kb Mynex
3. More Builds per Builder for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Ever feel like the builders shouldn't disappear after three builds? Well, using this they won't disappear for a ton more turns.
updated 17:59, 20 Mar 2017 3,235 35 16kb Shad0wkn1ght
4. Better Tribal Villages for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
This mod makes village more likely to get better stuff and enables certain traits from Villages that were otherwise extremely rare or completely disabled by default.
updated 6:22, 4 Feb 2017 4,094 44 2kb jfujii
5. Daughter Of Seth for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Gives Egypt all bonuses, unique units and unique buildings of all other civs. (Excluding the Aztecs, Religious Convert, Lavra and Mbanza.)
updated 15:18, 29 Oct 2016 5,102 82 2kb Moraelin
6. Tougher City States for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Gives city states a bit more units, so they don't get rolled over so quickly, but hopefully without making them overpowered.
updated 7:50, 23 Oct 2016 3,370 51 1kb Moraelin
7. Daughter Of Ptah for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
The blessing of Ptah, god of crafters, gives Egypt +3 production, +3 gold, and +1 food on ALL tiles. Even those who didn't have those. Also an extra government wildcard.
updated 22:10, 23 Oct 2016 2,785 60 2kb Moraelin
9. Diplomatic Total for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Shows Relationship Level and Sum Score of Reasons.
updated 23:33, 1 Mar 2017 2,688 23 22kb kavisgo
10. Daughter Of Ra for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Gives Egypt extra production of everything on every worked tile, plus one extra wildcard slot
updated 22:12, 23 Oct 2016 1,871 40 2kb Moraelin
12. Unit Report Screen for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Adds a Unit List and improves Yield info on the Report Screen
updated 17:18, 26 Feb 2017 4,207 70 21kb gmiller7138
13. Better National Parks for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Makes national parks provide more amenities for your nation. The owning city gets 10 amenities and the rest of your nation's cities each get one amenity.
updated 13:05, 14 Nov 2016 1,299 13 1kb MarkVSullivan
14. TIME X ALL IN ONE for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Add ( X2 ) ( X3 ) ( X4 ) ( X5 ) ( X10 ) times longer Research, Civics, GreatPerson and Years turns rate of all game speeds.
updated 13:14, 27 Feb 2017 2,527 10 2kb alex29mc
15. Civilopedia on Main Menu for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Adds a way to open the Civilopedia to the Main Menu.
updated 5:39, 28 Feb 2017 1,835 19 25kb Remgrandt
16. Mynex's Larger Maps for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Adds 5 new map sizes.
updated 20:15, 30 Oct 2016 2,313 26 2kb Mynex
17. Mynex's Increased Starting Distances for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Increased Starting Distances for Civs/Barbs
updated 8:49, 3 Nov 2016 3,732 46 2kb Mynex
18. Mynex's Game Tweaks for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Various Game Tweaks
updated 14:08, 15 Nov 2016 1,444 23 3kb Mynex
19. Warmonger Penalty Reduction Project for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Reduce, or eliminate, the warmonger penalty due to attacking others nations. Makes for a more pleasant playthrough with less denouncements.
updated 17:21, 14 Nov 2016 4,143 47 1kb MarkVSullivan
20. Ananse's BFG Modpack for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
This is a total overhaul mod containing all of my mods, as well as UI mods made by others, and pretty much every other mod out there that A) I like and B) is compatible with this package.
For obvious reasons, this modpack is MEANT TO BE RUN ALONE.
updated 1:18, 28 Feb 2017 2,225 16 859kb AnansetheSpider
21. Mod ID generator for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
updated 22:02, 24 Oct 2016 255 1 33kb Hisu
22. Slavery And You for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Adds a government military policy card that makes ground non-ranged units capture defeated military units as builders, same as the Aztec Eagle Warriors do
updated 1:50, 25 Oct 2016 1,457 29 1kb Moraelin
24. Removed adjacency req for Wonders for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Wonders won't need to be adjacent to district but they will still require one.
updated 22:42, 28 Oct 2016 1,364 21 1kb Drusek