Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
2. Mynex's More Starting Units for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
This is a cheat that adds units, tech, gold at the beginning of game
updated 22:35, 6 Dec 2016 7,616 127 1kb Mynex
3. Mynex's Increased Starting Distances for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Increased Starting Distances for Civs/Barbs
updated 8:49, 3 Nov 2016 4,537 72 2kb Mynex
4. Unit Report Screen for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Adds a Unit List and improves Yield info on the Report Screen
updated 17:18, 26 Feb 2017 5,439 104 21kb gmiller7138
5. More Builds per Builder for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Ever feel like the builders shouldn't disappear after three builds? Well, using this they won't disappear for a ton more turns.
updated 17:59, 20 Mar 2017 5,049 67 16kb Shad0wkn1ght
6. Better Tribal Villages for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
This mod makes village more likely to get better stuff and enables certain traits from Villages that were otherwise extremely rare or completely disabled by default.
updated 6:22, 4 Feb 2017 6,821 92 2kb jfujii
7. Daughter Of Seth for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Gives Egypt all bonuses, unique units and unique buildings of all other civs. (Excluding the Aztecs, Religious Convert, Lavra and Mbanza.)
updated 15:18, 29 Oct 2016 6,430 119 2kb Moraelin
9. Tougher City States for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Gives city states a bit more units, so they don't get rolled over so quickly, but hopefully without making them overpowered.
updated 7:50, 23 Oct 2016 4,297 73 1kb Moraelin
10. Daughter Of Ptah for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
The blessing of Ptah, god of crafters, gives Egypt +3 production, +3 gold, and +1 food on ALL tiles. Even those who didn't have those. Also an extra government wildcard.
updated 22:10, 23 Oct 2016 3,482 76 2kb Moraelin
11. Mod ID generator for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
updated 22:02, 24 Oct 2016 297 1 33kb Hisu
12. Slavery And You for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Adds a government military policy card that makes ground non-ranged units capture defeated military units as builders, same as the Aztec Eagle Warriors do
updated 1:50, 25 Oct 2016 1,726 35 1kb Moraelin
14. Removed adjacency req for Wonders for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Wonders won't need to be adjacent to district but they will still require one.
updated 22:42, 28 Oct 2016 1,677 28 1kb Drusek
16. Mynex's Larger Maps for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Adds 5 new map sizes.
updated 20:15, 30 Oct 2016 2,907 39 2kb Mynex
19. 25 percent Eurekas and Inspirations for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Reduces all eurekas and inspirations to 25%.
updated 12:48, 2 Nov 2016 618 6 2kb Alesque
20. Brazil All Uniques for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Brazil All Uniques provides Pedro and the Brazilian civilization with the unique abilities, units, buildings and improvements from all civilizations.
updated 7:16, 24 Dec 2016 641 9 2kb chiphead2332
21. Mynex's Game Tweaks for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Various Game Tweaks
updated 14:08, 15 Nov 2016 1,764 39 3kb Mynex
22. Regroup humans for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Force the game to regroup all the human players on the same starting point.
updated 5:40, 3 Nov 2016 549 5 11kb Gunnmann
23. Mynex's More City Names for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Adds more city names
updated 2:30, 5 Dec 2016 858 9 13kb Mynex
25. Theodore not Teddy for Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Theodore Roosevelt absolutely loathed being called Teddy. As a big T.R. buff, this annoys me greatly. So I edited the text files that refer to him as Teddy.
updated 14:37, 5 Nov 2016 310 6 142kb MountSwolympus